1. To create an atmosphere so children may become aware of themselves as a great person.
2. To accept peers as persons with their own worth, regardless of real or imagined differences.
3. To help children accept mature authority and loving interest outside the home.
4. To work and play well with other children, in-group settings.
5. To create an atmosphere in which a child may develop self-confidence and independence.
6. To make choices, think, and problem solve, for oneself, and live with those choices.
7. To learn what it means to be part of a group.
8. To speak and express oneself clearly.
9. To develop an appreciation of literature and the arts (music, drama, poetry, art, and more).
10. Provide an atmosphere of co-operation in which parent, teacher, and child can learn together.
Age Range: 4wks-12years
Rate Range: $50-$140
Days of Operation: Monday-Friday
Enrolled in Subsidized Child Care Program: Yes, ABC and First Steps 4K program
Languages Supported: English and Spanish
Types of Care: Full-Time,After School, Before School, Before and After School, Daytime, Drop-in Care, and Emergency Care